Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ty's 4K Graduation - BE*Kare






Ty graduated BE*Kare which means of course I graduate from tuition, at least for one! But the really sad part is that this just marks that the last 5 years are gone! As I was getting him dressed this morning for graduation, Ty said, "I know Mom, you can't believe I'm graduating today". The crazy thing is, that as he's saying this I'm imagining him graduating from high school. Everyone says that it flies by and from what I can tell, that's so true. Ty did really good during their songs, presentation of diplomas and of course all of the picture taking. One of his teachers this year, Mrs. Sandra was his teacher in the baby room for his first year, and again this year for 4K. We have had a really great experience at BE*Kare, I know Ty is gonna miss it as he heads to Kindergarten in August.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up.