Thursday, December 31, 2009
New Year
As this year comes to an end, I reflect on the things that we have been blessed with and gone through...such as of course the birth of our 3rd child, Tanner Wade. Named after one of Mario's brother's Gregory Wade who was tragically killed in a single car accident one week after our wedding 10 years ago this past November. Tanner is such a sweet baby, cries very seldom only when he's hungry or sleepy. Being the 3rd he really has to be a good baby I guess. Mario and I celebrated 10 years of marriage this November and I can truly say that I love him more each passing day. It's funny how God always puts the right people in your life, right when you need them. I thank Him every day for sending Mario to me. A Godly man, a wonderful husband and great father...what more could I ask for!?! I am so thankful for all of the ups and downs this past year as brought me. If anything it has given me a better relationship with the Lord. I can truly say that without Him in my life, I am not sure that I could accept losing my sister. My sister Suzi passed away in July, after battling with Diabetes and all of the complications that go along with it. My family got through the holidays without her, but I can assure you she was right there in each of our minds every step of the way. I miss her dearly and think of her each and every day. I know that she is with Him, and has a perfect body without disease, without worry and with her perfect vision. This year I also realized that I have some of the BEST friends in the world. I have had to call on them a lot this year for help and they have never failed me, for them, I'm grateful! Mario and his business has been blessed as well, with a wonderful team of great Christian folks, and an "angel investor" to help fund it. What more could we ask for as he lives out his dream. Here's to a great and prosperous 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment