
Wow, made you look. I kept my nephew, Travis today along with my own two. A little different I would say. He and Ty are only 1 month apart in age so that translates to they need a referee sometimes. We managed to eat a little lunch a they all took naps until around 2:00, then we all piled in the mini-van and headed off to Wald Park. They had a blast and enjoyed the day...I thought we were on our way back home but, Ty and Travis talked me into Chick-Fil-A. After one trip to the potty, they were back to playing. As I went in to get their shoes back on, I found Alyssa eating a waffle fry! NOT OURS...we opted for the fruit cup option. Oh well, hopefully it will help build up a strong immune system! It's still gross! Over all not too bad of a Saturday, at least I didn't miss a Bama game today and we're still undeafeatd.
No comments:
Post a Comment