Sunday, October 26, 2008
All Children are NOT the same!
Yes, it has taken me a while to come to the realization that not all children are created equal. Alyssa is 3 years and 3 months old and STILL not potty trained. Just when you think you've made progress, you realize you need to clean up pee from the living room floor, and change Alyssa's clothes. She tells you she needs to potty AFTER the fact. I asked her about 2 minutes before the last accident. Mario has been on me for months for ME to get on the ball in potty training her. He reminds me that Ty was trained before his 2nd birthday, which I do understand now, was really early. He also has witnessed the hard-headed, strong-willed, her-way-or-no-way, stubbornness that Alyssa possesses. WOW, where does she get all of that from??? Not sure, but pretty certain it's from my side of the family! I need all the help I can get in this department, but for now I will continue with the diaper changing. Better luck next time, I'm thinking the Oak Mtn Elementary School bus does not have a changing table on it for a reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment